Thursday, December 2, 2010

Conan - Horseback Battle Hammer



I just popped this ABSOLUTE MOTHER FUCKER of an album in and I swear on all that is doomy and crushing, that this IS the best Drone Doom record of ALL time or better yet the best doom record PERIOD. Absolutely insane across every spectrum. Massive guitar tone combined with some of the heaviest riffs I have ever heard all wrapped in mastodon fur and smilodon-tooth necklaces. The caveman subject matter along with the vocal delivery make this a unique and amazing experience. I've literally been unable to pry myself away from it and it's all-consuming sonic gravity. My headphones feel like their made of lead when these guys are blaring. Listen to this; seriously, turn off whatever you've got on and put on this record.

START HUNTIN' AND GATHERIN'

1 comment: