Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Distro! RELOCATION SWARM RECORDS!




Being a life-long music fan I've always held onto the dream of owning my own record store one day. A few friends and I are banding together to shine a light in the dark forests of Michigan and bring the lovin' spirit of DIY to the local metal and hardcore scene. Right now we've got a few of our used records up (our limit being 5 at a time since we're using the free version of bigcartel). If you want to see this go further, buy these records. They're cheap and they head out as fast as possible. All of the money helps us get a bigger selection. Feel free to contact me with what you'd like to see in the store as we're more than happy to try and oblige our fanbase. Have a band that needs someone to distro your shit? We're down for it. If this goes decently far I'd imagine something bigger coming of it (and yes, we plan on it) but that stays on the DL for now. Support local music. Keep it DIY.

THAR SHE BLOWS!

No comments:

Post a Comment